A true Fiduciary is legally bound to put their client's best interests ahead of their own. We are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
1. We will always put your best interests first.
2. We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
3. We will not mislead you, and I will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
4. We will avoid conflicts of interest.
5. We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Ask your prospective advisor if they are a true fiduciary. Ask them if they are legally bound to put your interest above their own. And then ask them to put it in writing. If they won't then contact us. We will put it in writing every time.