What We Do:
We help our clients discover their goals for what they consider their ideal retirement. Then together, we create a retirement plan for the realization of those goals. Finally, we devise a specific investing strategy that is appropriate for the execution of that plan.
Our mission statement is simple- In a partnership with each client, we create a personalized retirement plan to help them realize their dreams and achieve their goals. We do this with Reliability, Integrity, Compassion, and Honesty.
At 80/20 Financial:
We are deeply interested in what is most important to you.
We will invest all the time it takes to fully understand and empathize with your personal financial hopes and fears. We will respect your feelings on those matters, simply because they are your feelings.
We are not universal experts on everything. We work with the full array of the technical resources and personnel at our command to find solutions best suited to your personal situation. But no one will ever understand your personal situation better; nor care about it more than we do.
We will always seek the solution which is the simplest, most efficient and most effective for you. We will never ask you to implement that solution unless and until you fully understand it and believe in it.
We are retirement planning specialists and we believe that retirement planning encompasses the following: Investment Planning, Income Tax Planning, Estate Planning, Special Goal Planning, Cash Flow Planning, and Insurance Planning.
Examples of what we do:
- Investment Planning- We provide investment advice based on your goals.
- Income Tax Planning- You want to pay the least taxes possible? So do we. We will show you how.
- Estate Planning-Who is deciding what happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die—you or the state?
- Special Goal Planning- I'd like to buy an RV and tour the country when I retire. Or maybe you want to send a child or grandchild to college.
- Cash Flow Planning- Do you know exactly where your money goes right this instant?
- Insurance Planning- Are you properly insured? Do you have enough life insurance? Should you buy Long Term Care insurance? If something happens to you will your family be able to make it financially?