What We Do:
We help electric cooperative employees answer questions like:
- Should you take a monthly pension or lump sum offer?
- How can you take your lump sum and create a monthly income from it?
- Do you have enough money between your pension/R&S and/or 401k to retire?
- Could you possibly retire at age 55 or earlier?
- Is your 401k invested correctly for your retirement goals?
- Should you be investing in a Traditional 401k or a Roth 401k?
- Are you contributing too much or too little to your 401k?
- Should you quasi-retire?
- Should you accept an early retirement offer?
- When should you claim Social Security benefits?
- How can you lower your tax bill in retirement?
- How do you invest your retirement money so that you increase your income and outpace inflation in retirement?
- How do you create an income stream in retirement that is similar to when you were working?
Your cooperative/NRECA may offer great retirement benefits.
What they don't offer you is a plan on how to maximize those benefits based on your unique retirement goals.
That's what we do.
What We Don't Do:
- Pressure you to do anything ever
- React to the 24/7 financial news cycle
- Tell you what you want to hear
- Put our interest before yours
- Sell you products you don't need
- Promise you anything we can't deliver on
- Forecast the economy (because no one can)
- Time markets (because no one can)
- Predict which investments will outperform other investments (because no one can)
How can we help you?
Click Here to schedule your retirement consultation
The consultation is free and without obligation.